Call a Minister about Kinder Morgan
Minister Morneau has been meeting in secret with Kinder Morgan for weeks, and we still don't know what kind of deal Minister Morneau has up his sleeve -- and how many billions of your tax dollars it could cost. 
Insiders are saying that if Kinder Morgan rejects Morneau’s offer, the Trudeau government might be desperate enough to buy the pipeline outright -- costing taxpayers as much as $6 billion! [3-4]
Our best shot at derailing Minister Morneau’s outrageous buyout plan is to convince his fellow cabinet ministers to raise concerns. Rumours are flying around that some ministers are already concerned about the plan, and there’s a cabinet meeting tomorrow where this is sure to be on the agenda.
An avalanche of phone calls could convince ministers to speak out against Morneau’s reckless plans for Kinder Morgan at tomorrow’s cabinet meeting -- but we only have a few hours.
Will you call a Liberal cabinet minister and ask them to speak out against any plans to use taxpayer funds to bail out -- or god forbid to buy out -- the pipeline?
Our tool will transfer you to a Minster's office to leave a message on their voicemail or with their staff. Make sure your phone is handy, and then enter your information (including your phone number) on this page, and we'll connect you to the Minister's office.
Not sure what to say? Feel free to use these simple talking points:
- I'm one of the growing number of people across Canada who are against the Kinder Morgan pipeline.
- I'm hearing that the government may be considering using taxpayer dollars or our pension funds to bail out
- I want to urge the Minister to speak out against any plans to use taxpayer dollars to bail out the project or buy the pipeline.
- The pipeline idoesn't have the consent of impacted First Nations, and it would put BCs coast and our climate in danger. It should not be built.
- I'm calling to urge the Minister to put pressure on Trudeau to stop trying to force the Kinder Morgan pipeline through.